The Gorgie Noise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hibees Jokes

2 posters

Go down

Hibees Jokes Empty Hibees Jokes

Post  Greg 2 Villerupt Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Hibees are 12-1 to qualify for Europe. For those of you who don't understand betting, that means if you put ten pounds on, you'll lose ten pounds.

What a Face

Greg 2 Villerupt
Acadamy Player
Acadamy Player

Back to top Go down

Hibees Jokes Empty Re: Hibees Jokes

Post  Gregg Wallace Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 am

Just lost the tie-break question in my local pub....
"Who am I?
I was all over the TV in the seventies and eighties, but have been completely irrelevant for the past 25 years. I am closely linked with music of the 1960s and I am famous for wearing tacky, shiny shellsuits, have been in trouble with the police and am despised by the whole country?"

Apparently, the answer isn't Liverpool Supporters.............
Gregg Wallace
Gregg Wallace
Acadamy Player
Acadamy Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregg Wallace Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 am

A man walks up to three men sitting in a bar and says that he will bet them £100 that he can place a shot glass on their table and pee in it from across the room.
The gentlemen talk to each other and are all in agreement that this could not be done, so they take his bet. 
The man then walks to the other end of the room and begins to pee. He does not even come close to the glass, he pees all over the bar, the table, and the men with whom he had made the bet.
After he is finished he returns to the table where the three men are sitting, they are laughing and joking about how they took this guy's £100.
They ask the man. "Why did you think you could pee in this glass from way over there?"
The man replies, "I didn't, But I made a £500 bet with the bartender that I could piss all over you guys, and all you would do is laugh about it."
Gregg Wallace
Gregg Wallace
Acadamy Player
Acadamy Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum